International Resources exists to develop global citizens who understand the interconnectedness of peoples, accept the existence of different cultural values and attitudes, and celebrate the richness of this diversity.
Kapi‘olani Community College’s Honda International Center offers academic excellence with friendly and professional services to students from countries throughout the world. Support includes: Admissions, F-1 Advising , Housing, Transcript Evaluation, Student Life, Employment… and more.
Thanks to a generous donation by Paul S. Honda, a community leader and internationalist, the Honda International Center (HIC) was established. HIC serves as the hub for activities related to international education at Kapi‘olani Community College.
Who benefits from HIC services?
- International students seeking enrollment at KCC.
- Students participating in International Café activities, study abroad and scholarship programs.
- Colleges and universities locally and abroad desiring customized training opportunities.
- Joe Overton :: Director of Office of International Affairs/Honda International Center
- Cy Feng :: Admissions
- Walter Gojo :: General Student Services
- Takashi Miyaki :: Admissions
- Mitsuharu Vincent Okada :: International Programs
- Tim Park :: Admissions/International Programs
- Saori Sato :: International Programs
- Mitsuyo Lani Suzuki-Severa :: Counseling
- Shawn Yacavone :: Housing and Transcript Evaluation
- Mimi Yen :: Counseling
Download New Student & Scholarship forms at the Honda International Toolbox.