Maui EMS Training (MEMST) is an affiliate of the University of Hawai‘i and Kapi‘olani CC, located on the UH Maui College campus.
MEMST offers initial training courses in the following disciplines:
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and First Aid
- Emergency Medical Responder (EMR)
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
In addition, MEMST serves the CPR and continuing medical education (CME) needs of (13) county, state, and federal agencies involved in Maui County’s continuum of prehospital emergency services. CME courses include but are not limited to:
- EMR Refresher; EMT Refresher; Paramedic seminar series
- American Heart Association (AHA) courses (CPR, ACLS, PALS, PEARS)
- National Association of EMTs (NAEMT) courses (PHTLS, TECC, Safety, AMLS, EPC)
In addition to core EMS and CME education, MEMST has developed a reputation for quality training in tactical medicine, offering a range of dynamic courses for laypersons, law enforcement, EMS, and other responders. Taking a team approach to EMS education, MEMST also cultivates new instructors and field preceptors, with various instructor development courses and support.
If you have questions about EMS Training on Maui, please contact us:
- (808) 244-4063
Training center policies, procedures, & course info
This information is updated regularly; please review prior to registering for or attending any course
Selecting any course from those listed on this calendar will bring up full course name and additional details, including registration instructions.