Program Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the AS degree in New Media Arts with a concentration in Animation, the student should be able to:
- Apply knowledge of the theory, history, and principles of design and animation in the creation new media art.
- Apply successful problem-solving skills utilizing industry standard applications, technologies, and techniques in the creative and technical production process.
- Participate as a team member to make collaborative decisions toward shared objectives with civility, interpersonal skills, and a respect for cultural diversity.
- Communicate effectively both visually and verbally in the classroom, community, and industry.
- Synthesize the concepts and skills in the creation of a culminating project that integrates conceptual thinking and aesthetic application.