WAC+, (Writing Across the Curriculum & Critical Thinking) supports Kapiʻolani Community College’s mission to promote students’ progress, learning, and success with high-quality instructional programs; to prepare students to meet rigorous baccalaureate requirements and personal enrichment goals by offering a high quality Liberal Arts program; and to prepare students to meet rigorous employment and career standards.
This page offers information about W.I. policies, writing resources, publication opportunities, and English-related news and events. If you have questions, please e-mail the W.I. Coordinator.
- The Study Hub @ the Lama library: Get advice on your WI papers!
- UH Mānoa Online Learning Academy
- UH Mānoa writing program – Help for writers: MLA, APA, etc.
- MLA/APA Citations: Citation materials
- Other Lama library resources: books, articles, e-books, media, research guides
- Grammar and Vocabulary: Link 1, Link 2, Link 3
- Watching Plagiarism: Link 1, Link 2
- Citation builders: Citation Machine / EasyBib
- Writing Help
UH Mānoa Writing Program
The Board of Student Publications (BOSP) publishes student works in print and online, guided by its mission, as stated in its Charter:
- Provide media for instruction and training
- Showcase student talents
- Provide media for sharing information, ideas, and opinions
- Support cross-curricular emphases
Faculty resources available on ‘Ohana offers information about W.I. policies, writing resources, publication opportunities, and English-related news and events. If you have questions, please e-mail the W.I. Coordinator.