Experiencing inaccessible IT? Please let us know.
Kapi‘olani Community College (KCC) strives to ensure that people with disabilities have access to all services and content, including those delivered using information technology (IT). If you experience a barrier that affects your ability to access KCC websites, videos, on-line forms, or other IT, please send a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional issues or needs related to accessibility or accommodations at the KCC, please contact the appropriate office as described below:
Students or faculty supporting students
- Help for students with disabilities; Disability Support Services Office (DSSO)
Staff or faculty
- Accommodation requests; Human Resources
- Assistance creating accessible instructional content; Instructional Design & Support Group (IDSG)
- Non-instructional media remediation: Web & Mobile Development Group
KCC presently does not employ an Accessibility Coordinator to assist with questions or concerns related to the campus’s compliance with ADA. There are a couple committees presently working on these issues. Please contact email@example.com if you have accessibility concerns and we can put you in contact with individuals who may be able to help.
- To report a physical or architectural barrier, please contact Facilities & Security.