Where Can I Get Blood Tests or MMR Shots?
This following list is are suggestions with no endorsement intended. Information listed is subject to change. Call directly to the sites listed below for updated hours, cost, and other information.
MMR Blood Testing Sites
- Need a M.D.’s order for MMR IgG Blood Test first, which can be obtained from your attending physician or obtained from visiting the clinics below. Then, go to Diagnostic Lab Services (DLS) (check phone book for DLS locations around the island). Bring I.D. Pay at time of service for discount.
- Queens Lab open 24 hours a day/7 days a week, Phone 589-5100 “Press 1” for information.
Brief listing of MMR Shot Sites
- University Health Service at Mānoa
1710 East-West Road
Community College students need to pay for shot and health fee. Bring student ID and Health Clearance form.
- Kalihi-Palama Health Center
915 N. King St.
Appointment required. Bring ID, Health Clearance form and pay by cash or credit card.
- Waikīkī Health Center
277 Ohua Ave.
Bring Health Clearance form. Need to pay for shot and nurse administration fee.
- Medical Corner
550 Paiea St
Bring ID, Health Clearance form and pay by cash or credit card.
- Island Urgent Care
4218 Wai‘alae Ave, Honolulu, HI 96816
Hawai‘i Kai Location
6600 Kalaniana‘ole Hwy, Suite 114A
Honolulu Hawai‘i 96825
Bring ID, Health Clearance form and pay by cash or credit card
- Urgent Care Clinic Waikīkī
2155 Kalākaua Ave., Ste 308
Bring ID, Health Clearance form, and pay by cash or credit card.