International Resources exists to develop global citizens who understand the interconnectedness of peoples, accept the existence of different cultural values and attitudes, and celebrate the richness of this diversity.
Kapi‘olani Community College’s Honda International Center offers academic excellence with friendly and professional services to students from countries throughout the world. Support includes: Admissions, F-1 Advising , Housing, Transcript Evaluation, Student Life, Employment… and more.
Thanks to a generous donation by Paul S. Honda, a community leader and internationalist, the Honda International Center (HIC) was established. HIC serves as the hub for activities related to international education at Kapi‘olani Community College.
Who benefits from HIC services?
- International students seeking enrollment at KCC.
- Students participating in International Café activities, study abroad and scholarship programs.
- Colleges and universities locally and abroad desiring customized training opportunities.
Full contact information can be found on our department index.
- Joe Overton :: Director of Office of International Affairs/Honda International Center
- Cy Feng :: International Student Admissions and Marketing
- Takashi Miyaki :: International Student Admissions and Marketing
- Shawn Yacavone :: International Transcript Evaluation and International Programs
- Yujin Kim :: Office Manager
- Damian Zukeran:: International Student Employment and International Programs
- Sun Wook Kim:: International Student Admissions and Marketing
- Nahoko Shibuya:: International Student Admissions and International Programs
Honda International Toolbox
Download new student & scholarship forms