Not Sure?

Not sure which “type” or “category” you should follow to apply to Kapi‘olani Community College? Details on each are provided below:

You’re a New Student Applicant if…

  • you have never attended college before and
  • you are 18 years of age by the first day of instruction, a high school graduate or have received a GED
  • Follow these steps.

You’re a Transfer Student Applicant if…

  • you have completed credit at another college or university and
  • never attended Kapi‘olani Community College or any UH campus
  • Follow these steps.

You’re a Returning Student Applicant if…

  • you once attended Kapi‘olani Community College
  • you’ve been away for at least one semester
  • Follow these steps.

You’re an International Student Applicant if…

  • you need an F-1 visa to study in the United States or
  • are currently living in the U.S. on any type of visa
  • Follow these steps.

You’re a High School Student Applicant if…

  • you are currently enrolled in high school and
  • will be a junior or senior on the first day of instruction at Kapi‘olani Community College
  • Follow these steps.

Kapi‘olani Community College x