ALERT: U-Pass Stickers

ALERT: U-Pass Stickers

UH Mānoa has brought to our attention that they have seen repeated infractions of Kapi‘olani Community College Student IDs with UH Mānoa U-Pass stickers. We want to remind all KCC students that U-Pass stickers provided by Oahu Transit Services, Inc. are non-transferable and non-refundable.

KCC students are not eligible for the Mānoa mandatory U-Pass. If you are found to have a UH Mānoa U-Pass, you and the person who the U-Pass was issued to will be referred to the judicial services. Also, the City and County of Honolulu as well as Oahu Transit Services, Inc. can prosecute for theft of services.

Oahu Transit Services, Inc. is generous enough to offer the U-Pass service to KCC and we do not want to jeopardize or strain that relationship. If a student is trying to sell you a U-Pass, we highly recommend and advise you to not purchase it from them.

The U-Pass can be purchased at KCC through the Office of Student Activities.

Kapi‘olani Community College x