Career assessment allows you to answer these questions as you investigate and evaluate careers. The Maida Kamber Center has a number of interest and personality inventories to aid you in understanding yourself.
Career Kokua is a comprehensive career system that provides interest, personality, and skills assessment. It also provides information on Hawaii’s occupations, industries, education and training programs, local schools, and the job market.
The goal of Career Kokua is to have a positive effect on individuals’ career decision making process.
- Visit the Career Kokua website and use the following access information to log in:
- Username: Hawaiiuser
- Password: 2useCIS4HI
Focus Career 2
This is a computerized career assessment instrument that allows you to assess your interests, values, and skills; explore and analyze occupations based on your interests, values, and personality type. It also provides information on over 1200 careers and national job market information.
FOCUS-2 is a self-paced career guidance tool designed to help you discover and explore career options that match your interests, personality, values and skills.
- Log-in and create your own account
- Access Code: kamber3
- “Combine Your Assessment Results” to narrow and refine your exploration of majors and career fields based on all your FOCUS assessment results
- Save 2 majors and 5 or more occupations that appeal to you.
- Remember that you can log back on to FOCUS-2 at any time to complete new sections or print out results. FOCUS-2 always saves your records so you can pickup where you left off earlier.