Kūlia ma Kapi‘olani is a Native Hawaiian Career & Technical Education project sponsored by ALU LIKE, INC. and funded through a grant from the U.S. Department of Education.
Our goal is to assist Native Hawaiian students who are pursuing degrees in CTE programs to both graduate and find employment in their chosen fields.
KCC’s CTE Programs
Services to Students
- Funding for experiential opportunities such as conferences and added training
- Stipends for unpaid internships, practicum and clinical experiences
- Support for licensure and certification
- Financial aid and scholarship application assistance
- Job readiness services and workshops
- Peer mentoring
- Computer lab and laptop loans
Download forms & documents at the Native Hawaiian Student Success Toolbox.