SPDH Program Toolbox
The place to find most-used forms and documents.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) – a form that can be prepared by current and prospective college students to determine their eligibility for student financial aid.
- Bridge to Hope (BTH) – an education option for welfare recipients and First-to-Work participants who want to attend college as a means of achieving lifelong economic self-sufficiency.
- Aloha United Way 2-1-1 – Online service providing a directory and description of various resources and programs in Hawai‘i.
- Making Lemonade, The Single Parent Network – Making Lemonade is a supportive and whimsical community for single parents of all kinds.
- SPDH Information Session 2014