ENG 272N: WI-Literature and Film
3.000 Credit hours
45.000 Lecture hours
Arts & Sciences Division
Languages, Linguistics & Lit Department
DL – Diversification: Literatures
ENG 100 orEquiv w/ C or higher
Important Registration and Withdrawal Deadline Information
|01/15/2019||Last day to register|
|01/15/2019||Last day to receive 100% tuition refund|
|01/30/2019||Last day to receive 50% tuition refund|
|01/30/2019||Last day to drop (No "W" on transcript)|
|03/25/2019||Last day to withdraw from class ("W" on transcript)|
Prerequisite(s):A grade of "C" or higher in ENG 100, a grade of "C" or higher in ESL 100, or consent of instructor. This ENG 272N class section (34279) is Writing Intensive.Additional WI prerequisites are ENG 100 or ESL 100 with a grade of "C" or higher.
This ENG 272N (34279) is taught completely online.
To be successful in this course, students must:
1) have full regular access to a computer and to the Internet;
2) have basic computer skills (opening, saving, renaming files);
3) be familiar with a standard word processor (MS Word, WordPerfect);
4) be proficient in navigating the WWW and downloading files);
5) have a UH email address and know how to attach files to an email message..
This class does NOT involve time-specific online meetings. This class does NOT require proctored exams. Any/all of the textbook(s) for this course are available online.
For additional information please contact the instructor via email (email@example.com).
|Course Title:||WI-Literature and Film|
|Instructional Method:||Distance – Completely Online|
|Grading Options:||Standard Letter A-F, Credit/No Credit, or Audit|