As you all know the second floor of the Ohia building has been closed for renovations. As a result, our food options have changed quite a bit this Spring. Below is a quick rundown of food locations and hours on campus.
- Subway in the Iliahi Student Center is open from 7AM to 545PM (Subway is
now serving boba and other teas besides coffee)
- Ohia “Outdoor” Cafe’ is open from 7AM to 10AM and 11AM to 2PM
- Coffee Corner in Ohelo is open from 7AM to 11AM
- The Grill located on the Great Lawn is open from 11AM to 2PM
- Food Truck on the campus Mall is open from 11AM to 2PM
In addition, the ATM has been temporarily relocated to the 1st floor of the Ohia building.
Thank you for your patience and kōkua as we continue to improve the campus,
Your Admin Services Team