The Kapi‘olani Community College – Mobile App
The Kapi‘olani Community College – Mobile app puts the power of online access and support in the palm of your hands. One touch opens an intuitive gateway to the tools and resources you need to take your KCC experience on the go. Class availability, academic calendar, and final exams! All yours and available now for download.
- My Kapi‘olani — Your one-stop hub with key features listed together for quick access! From your class schedule to the day and time of that killer final, tap into the nerve center of your academic journey
- Events — Keep in the loop for every event, and campus happening!
- Map — Navigation on the fly. Locate buildings by name and zoom in and out of a full campus map!
- Directory — Search the KCC directory for faculty, staff & administrators. Find office locations, hours & contact information.
- Bulletin Board — Post your messages quickly and easily! Whether personal or school related, this is your space to get your message out there..
- How Do I? — This is your answer guide to the questions that come up when answers just can’t wait.
- Campus Dining —When you’re hungry, you need to eat. We’ve got your guide to local food for every mood!
- Library — Direct access to the KCC Library website & Testing Center. Search all collections and resources to determine the availability and location of what you need, when you need it.
- Laulima — Connect directly to Laulima and access your course content & communications. Get class tools and collaborative materials from your instructor and classmates right at your fingertips.
- Bus Schedules — TheBus routes and schedules to help you get your commuter life under control. Learn when to catch your bus at the nearest stop while helping to minimize the carbon footprint.
- MyBill — See if you’ve got any outstanding bills in your student account. Your parents will be proud of your financial responsibility, and you can keep the App as your own little secret weapon.