Effective September 16, 2022, the University systemwide policy on masking will be changing.
Please note that at the Kapi‘olani CC campus, we will continue to require masks in the following offices and locations:
- Honda International Center (ʻIliahi 107)
- Veteran & Military Resource Center (‘Iliahi 112)
- TRIO Student Support Services (‘Iliahi 113)
- Kīkaha o Laeʻahi (2nd Floor ʻIliahi Building)
- Maida Kamber Center (‘Ilima104)
- Disability Support Services Office (‘Ilima 107)
- Health Careers Counseling Center (Kauila 106)
- Office of Institutional Effectiveness (OFIE) (ʻŌhiʻa 101)
- Grants Office (ʻŌhiʻa 103B)
- Alani Children’s Center
- STEM Center (Kokio 202)
Students, if you are taking in-person classes, your instructors may continue to require masks in their classrooms. Instructors will be sending emails to you specifically letting you know of the continued use of masks in their classrooms.
We kindly ask everyone to be respectful and mindful of masking requirements as you enter offices, buildings, and other spaces. If there is a sign on the door that requests the use of masks, we ask that you please respect this request.
These revised masking requirements will be in place through the Fall 2022 semester and are subject to change.
Anyone in immediate need of a mask can get one from the following offices,
- Student Activities Office (ʻIliahi 126)
- Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs Office (‘Ilima 205)
- Academic Affairs Administration Office (‘Ilima 206)
- Human Resources Office (‘Ilima 209)
- Vice Chancellor for Administrative Services Office (‘Ilima 211)