Institutional Research

Request Forms for Data Reports and Surveys

The Institutional Research staff are accepting requests for data and surveys. Requests require a UH login.

Data Request

Do you need demographics to help shape programs or policies within your department or throughout campus? Make data-driven decisions by reaching out to OFIE, which will collect, analyze, interpret, and report information for you.

Survey Request

Are you trying to learn more about the thoughts and actions of students, faculty, or staff on campus? OFIE can assist in research design and survey coordination to answer your questions.

Research Reports

Kapi‘olani Community College x