Welcome to the Kapi‘olani Community College Financial Aid Website! Take the time to browse the resources we have online for financial aid. The Financial Aid Staff is also here to help you through the financial aid application process. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
*Please note that when a student enters college at any age, due to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), most information can only be disclosed to the student unless an Authorization of Disclosure form is completed. Please contact our office for this form.
- The IRS and U.S. Department of Education announced that the IRS Data Retrieval Tool on fafsa.gov and studentloans.gov is unavailable at this time. They are currently working on resolving the issue but it may be unavailable for several weeks.
- You will need to manually enter your 2015 income data when completing the FAFSA
- Students selected for Verification: Students/Parents who filed a 2015 Federal Tax Return MUST submit the 2015 Federal Tax Return Transcript
- Please contact the Financial Aid Office for more information
- All communication will be sent to your UH email if available. You should check your UH Email at least once a week.
- There may be additional steps or more information may be needed after documents are reviewed. Only after all steps are completed will students be awarded financial aid.
Download forms & documents at the Financial Aid Toolbox.