Welcome to the Kapi‘olani Community College Financial Aid Website! Take some time to browse the online resources. Our staff is here to help you through the entire process. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Please note that when a student enters college at any age, due to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), most information can only be disclosed to the student unless an Authorization of Disclosure form is completed. Please contact our office for this form.
Get ready for Fall 2021
- We encourage students to contact our office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit documents using UH File Drop or via fax at (808)734-9896.
- We also have a dropbox located on-campus at the Kekaulike Center in `Ilima 102. We are still available via phone at (808)734-9537 during our office hours.
- We are still accepting Financial Aid Applications! File your 2020-21 FAFSA today!
File your FAFSA 2021-22 Now! If you will be enrolling in Fall 2021 and/or Spring 2022 file your FAFSA now!
Were you selected for Verification for 2021-22? We are partnering with ProEd to obtain all documentation for verification using DocuSign. What does this mean? No more paper forms! You will receive an email from email@example.com with instructions. Want more information? Click here
- All communication will be sent to your UH email if available. You should check your UH Email at least once a week.
- There may be additional steps or more information may be needed after documents are reviewed. Only after all steps are completed will students be awarded financial aid.
Financial Aid Toolbox