File your FAFSA Now! You can now file your FAFSA for both the 2022-23 year and 2021-22 year:
- 2022-23 FAFSA is for enrollment starting Fall 2022 – Spring 2023
- 2021-22 FAFSA is for the current year Fall 2021 through Summer 2022.
Welcome to the Kapi‘olani Community College Financial Aid Website! Take some time to browse the online resources. Our staff is here to help you through the entire process. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Please note that when a student enters college at any age, due to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), most information can only be disclosed to the student unless an Authorization of Disclosure form is completed. Please contact our office for this form.
- We encourage students to contact our office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit documents using UH File Drop (https://www.hawaii.edu/filedrop/) or via fax at (808)734-9896.
- We also have a dropbox located on-campus at the Kekaulike Center in `Ilima 102. We are still available via phone at (808)734-9537 during our office hours.
- All communication will be sent to your UH email if available. You should check your UH Email at least once a week.
- There may be additional steps or more information may be needed after documents are reviewed. Only after all steps are completed will students be awarded financial aid.
Financial Aid Toolbox