Paper Financial Aid Award Letters will not be mailed. All awards are available online via MyUH.
When we complete the review process and have all required documents on file we will send you a Financial Aid Award Notification email ( via e-mail to your @hawaii.edu address) advising you to view your awards via MyUH.
To View your Financial Aid Awards:
- Login to MyUH
- Select “Kapi‘olani CC” and the appropriate aid year (e.g. 2017-18 for Fall 2017, Spring and Summer 2018) and Submit
- Click the Terms and Conditions tab to read the terms of the award.
- Select Award Overview. This will show financial aid awarded. Pay attention to the ‘Expected Enrollment Status.’ If actual enrollment does not match financial aid enrollment, notify the Financial Aid Office.
- Review the ‘Accept Award Offer’ tab to accept/decline any award.
- Review the “Student Requirements” and “Active Messages” tabs on the bottom of the page and take action on any issues.
The following documents explain award conditions, disbursement information, Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)Policy, Refund/Repayment Policy.
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE DOCUMENTS & POLICIES.