Student Conduct

The Office of the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs assists students, faculty and staff with the conduct code and policy enforcement, serves as a resource to the campus community surrounding student conflict resolution and managing disruptive behavior.

Our goal is to foster an environment where students have an opportunity to be accountable for their behavior and continue their education in a supportive atmosphere.

If you believe someone is in imminent danger of harm to self or others, call KCC Security immediately at 808-734-9900 or dial 911.

Crisis Assistance

  • If you feel like harming yourself or someone else, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
  • For any mental health crisis (e.g., suicide, depression, anxiety, etc.), please contact the State Department of Health Access Line. They offer 24-hour Service: (808) 832-3100


UH Resources

  • UH Mānoa Counseling and Student Development Center (CSDC) :: (808) 956-7927

On Campus Resources

  • Campus Security: (808) 734-9900
  • VCSA Office: (808) 734-9522
  • Mental Health Counselor: (808) 734-9585
  • Title IX Confidential Space: (808) 734-9504 (ONLY Title IX situations)

Community Resources

  • Kalihi Pālama Health Center,
  • Kokua Kalhi Valley,, contact phone number is (808) 791-9400
  • Waimānalo Community Health Center (808) 259-7948
  • Waikīkī Health Center, (808) 922-4787
  • Access Line (State Department of Health 24/7 All Crisis Line): (808) 832-3100
  • Catholic Charities Hawaii: (808) 527-4470
  • Queen’s Counseling Services: (808) 691-4401

Finding a Licensed Professional

  • Contact your Medical Insurance to assist you in finding a provider accepting your insurance

NCHERM (National Center for Higher Education Risk Management)

ATIXA (Association of Title IX Administrators)

Kapi‘olani Community College x