It’s BUYBACK time! Sell back your books for cash! See your Kapi‘olani Community College Bookstore.
- 8:00am – 3:30pm December 11-12
- 8:00am – 5:00pm December 13
- 8:00am – 3:30pm December 14-15
Why Do We Buyback?
- Textbooks are a reusable resource
- Used books are a cheaper alternative to new books
- Buying back books helps students defray costs
We pay up to 50% of the new book price for books instructors will use again next semester. Books may be sold at any UH Bookstore. More Buyback dates & info online at www.bookstore.hawaii.edu