Registration for fall 2017 classes resumed on Monday, July 24 at 12:01am (HST) when STAR became available. Students may only re-register for courses which are available at the time of re-registration. If you register on or after August 21, 2017, a single $30.00 system-wide late registration fee will be assessed.
Please be advised of the following:
- If you are still enrolled or registered for fall 2017 on or after July 24, your final payment deadline is 4:00 pm (HST), August 30, 2017.
- The full tuition payment must be received by this date.
- Should you fail to make your payment by this date, you will incur a financial obligation hold on your account which may prevent you from future registration, ordering transcripts, receiving your certificate/diploma, etc.
You will be held responsible
- Registration will NOT be automatically cancelled for non-payment of tuition. You are responsible to pay for all classes in which you are registered whether you attend or not.
- We will NOT dis-enroll you from courses once you re-register.
- If you do not want to keep a course, you must drop the course in the 100% tuition refund period to avoid financial penalties or within the drop period to avoid academic penalties (e.g. ‘F’ grade).
- If you decide to drop your course online, please double check your class schedule to ensure it was properly dropped.
- To Add/Drop Classes via STAR, select “Register – Add/Drop Classes”.
- If you are unable to drop a course online due to technical difficulties or if you have a hold on your account, please use your UH email account and email email@example.com, call (808) 734-9555, or visit KISC in ‘Ilima 102 to report these issues and get registration assistance.
- Login to your MyUH and click on “Pay Tuition and Fees (Student Login)” for payment details.
- To submit payment online via MasterCard, VISA or any credit card accepted by the Discover Network such as Discover, Diners, and JCB, pinless debit card or web check (checking or savings account), or to sign up for the UH Installment Payment Plan, login to your MyUH.
- You may also submit cash or check payments in-person at our Cashiers Office in ‘Ilima 106. Call (808) 734-9524 for more information.
Financial Aid Applicants
- Make sure you have been awarded financial aid.
- Login to your MyUH and click on “View My Financial Aid Information”, then “My Overall Status of Financial Aid” to check your status.
- Financial Aid awarded will be applied to student accounts no earlier than 10 days prior to the start of the semester, or when aid is awarded and cleared.
- If you are not eligible for financial aid, or if your application is not complete, before the start of the semester you are responsible for tuition payment. (If it is found you are awarded later all aid you are eligible will be applied to your account.)
- If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (808)734-9537.
- KCC military veteran students; military dependents using veteran educational benefits; military reservists; National Guard soldiers, ROTC army cadet students; and military spouses using MyCAA tuition benefits
- If you are using your Chapter 33 or 31 VA Educational Benefits or a Tuition Assistance program to pay for your tuition (and are eligible for 100% tuition payment), it is not necessary to advance pay for your tuition.
- The college will wait for the tuition payment from your supporting education benefit program.
- For more information, please email email@example.com or call (808) 734-9583.
Fall 2017 academic calendar
Go to Academic Calendar to check for important semester dates and deadlines.
If you feel that your fall registration was cancelled in error, or if you have any questions on re-registration, please contact the Kekaulike Information & Service Center (KISC) in ‘Ilima 102, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (808) 734-9555. Best wishes for a successful fall semester!