It's easy to apply to Kapi‘olani CC!
You can submit your application in just minutes using our online form. Just remember to check the application deadlines below to make sure you get your application in on time. No essays, no SAT’s required! If you have any questions, feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (808) 734-9555. We’re here to help.
I am a…(choose one)
Admission Application Periods:
- Fall (August-December): September 1 – August 1
- Spring (January-May): August 1 – December 15
- Summer I (May-July): January 15 – April 30
- Summer II (July-August): January 15 – June 15
For information on International Admissions and our selective admissions programs, please go to Application Dates & Deadlines.
Things to know:
- Do not submit an online application, if you are already accepted or currently enrolled at a UH campus and you want to change your home campus to Kapi‘olani Community College, you only need to complete a Change of Home Institution form.
- Deadlines and requirements differ by program.
- Applications will not be considered complete until all required documents are submitted.
- All documents become the property of the university and will be kept confidential.
- More answers can be found to the 15 most frequently asked questions.
Lower level courses are $131.00 per credit for residents and $345.00 per credit for non-residents.
Wherever you are on your academic journey, we have the in demand programs and student support services to help you succeed in college and beyond. Interested in the Health Sciences? We got it. Want a degree in Hospitality? We got it. Want to get into Engineering? We have a track for that too. With over 35 degree and certificate options to choose from, Kapi‘olani Community College offers a diverse and robust academic curriculum.
KCC cares. And we have dedicated staff and faculty here who care and want you to succeed. Whether you need academic counseling, need help to figure out your childcare options while going to school, or need to figure out which courses will transfer, we have the support services to help you with that and more.