It's easy to apply to KCC!
You can submit your application in just minutes using our online form. Just remember to check the application deadlines below to make sure you get your application in on time. No essays, no SAT’s required! If you have any questions, feel free to send us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at 808.734.9555. We’re here to help.
I am a…(choose one)
Admission Application Periods:
- Fall (August-December): September 1 – August 1
- Spring (January-May): July 1 – December 15
- Summer I (May-July): January 15 – April 30
- Summer II (July-August): January 15 – June 15
For information on International Admissions and our selective admissions programs, please go to Application Dates & Deadlines.
Things to know:
- Do not submit an online application, if you are already accepted or currently enrolled at a UH campus and you want to change your home campus to Kapi‘olani Community College, you only need to complete a Change of Home Institution form.
- Deadlines and requirements differ by program.
- Applications will not be considered complete until all required documents are submitted.
- All documents become the property of the university and will be kept confidential.
- More answers can be found to the 15 most frequently asked questions.
Lower level courses are $128.50 per credit for residents and $342.50 per credit for non-residents.