It’s easy to apply to Kapi‘olani CC!
Applying to Kapiʻolani Community College shouldn’t be painful. You can submit your application in just minutes using our online form. Just remember to check the application deadlines below to make sure you get your application in on time. No essays, no SAT’s, no worries. You’re on your way! If you have any questions, just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (808) 734-9555. We got your back!
‘Ilima, Rm 102
Phone: (808) 734-9555
Fax: (808) 734-9896
Hours of Operation
Mon to Fri
8 am – 4 pm
Closed Weekends & State Holidays
‘Ilima, Rm 106
Phone: (808) 734-9524
Fax: (808) 734-9579
(please attention emails to: Kapi‘olani CC Business Office - Cashiering)
Priority Application Date: March 1
Admission steps can be slightly different depending on your situation. Additional help is provided below to help you determine special requirements.
They say that life starts at 60. So why not explore some amazing opportunities to learn!
Are you ready to experience an American education Hawai‘i style?
Admission Application Periods
- Fall (August-December): September 1 – August 1
- Spring (January-May): July 1 – December 15
- Summer I (May-July): January 15 – April 30
- Summer II (July-August): January 15 – June 15
Things You Should Know
- There’s no need to submit an online application if you’ve already been accepted to Kapiʻolani CC or if you’re currently enrolled at another school in the UH system and want to change your home campus to Kapi‘olani Community College. All you have to do is complete a Change of Home Institution form. Easy, right?
- Deadlines and requirements are different for each program.
Applications won’t be considered complete until all required documents are submitted.
- Once you apply, all documents become the property of the University of Hawaiʻi and will be kept completely confidential.
What does it cost?
Lower level courses are $131.00 per credit for residents and $345.00 per credit for non-residents.
With over 35 degree and certificate options to choose from, Kapi‘olani Community College offers a diverse and robust academic curriculum.
We have dedicated staff and faculty here who care and want you to succeed.
Placement tests are a way to find the Math, English, Hawaiian, or foreign language class that best suits you.