‘Ilima, Rm 102
Hours of Operation
Mon to Fri
8 am – 4 pm
Phone: (808) 734-9555
Fax: (808) 734-9896
Mon to Fri
9 am – 3 pm
FA Service Window – Diamond Head end of ‘Ilima 101
Admissions & Records Service Window – ‘Ewa end of ‘Ilima 102
Closed Weekends & State Holidays
Business Office - Cashiering
‘Ilima, Rm 106
Phone: (808) 734-9524
Fax: (808) 734-9579
(please attention emails to: Kapi‘olani CC Business Office - Cashiering)
Priority Application Date: March 1
How to Pay for Tuition and Fees
For Fall and Spring semesters: Payments for tuition and fees can be made in full or in installments. Students who cannot pay in full by the deadline indicated have the option to enroll in the payment plan.
For Summer: Payments for tuition must be made in full. There are NO installment payment plans available for Summer sessions.
Pay by MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or JCB credit card, debit card, eChecking, or enroll in the installment payment plan
Pay by cash, personal check, money order, cashier’s check, or debit card payment at:
Kapi‘olani CC Business Office — Cashiering
ʻIlima Building – Room 106
Pay by Mail
Make checks payable to “University of Hawai’i” and mail them to:
Kapi‘olani Community College
Attention: Kapi‘olani CC Business Office — Cashiering
4303 Diamond Head Road – ‘Ilima 106
Honolulu, HI 96816
Mail payments must be RECEIVED by the appropriate deadline. You should allow a minimum of 5 days for delivery prior to the deadline. Do not use Campus Mail.
Write your student ID number on the memo line (bottom left of the check).
Note: Checks may be returned to you unprocessed and not posted to your account if we are unable to identify a student account to apply to.
For Payment in Full, Online Payment Option
Log in to your student account at myUH and select Pay Tuition and Fees (Student Login). Click the term you would like to pay for and review the charges. For complete instructions on how to make an online payment, please see the Payment Options page.
Information Regarding Online Checking/Savings Payment Method
- Note: Effective February 15, 2021, any checking or savings accounts that are newly entered into your student account to be used for payments or refunds, will be subject to pre-note verification prior to using that bank account.
- Please keep this verification period in mind when setting up a new e-refund account, making a payment, or enrolling in a payment plan if a newly entered bank account will be used.
- Existing checking or savings accounts saved in your student account prior to February 15, 2021 will not be subject to this pre-note process.
- Please contact your bank to verify your bank account information before setting up an eRefund or checking or savings payment method for your account.
Note: ONLY FULL PAYMENT IS ACCEPTED
If you are receiving a tuition waiver or scholarship, check with your home campus financial aid office or the awarding department prior to making payment.
If you would like to designate an authorized user (such as a parent/guardian) to have access to make payments (full payment or installment plan) on your behalf, you may set up an authorized user via your student account in myUH. DO NOT GRANT ACCESS TO EMPLOYERS, SPONSORS, OR 3rd PARTY PAYERS USING THIS ON-LINE METHOD.
For Payment in Full, In-Person Option
You may pay in person by cash, personal check, money order, cashier’s check, or debit card (no credit cards accepted in person).
If you add a class after your tuition is paid, any additional tuition and fees must be paid by 4:00 pm on the appropriate payment receipt deadline.
Contact Kapi‘olani CC Business Office – Cashiering for more information.
- Be sure to drop any classes you do not want even if you have not paid for them to avoid financial and academic penalties.
- A $25 returned check fee will be assessed for any check or eCheck payment that was unable to be processed by the bank for any reason.