Health RequirementsMandatory guidelines to attend Kapiʻolani Community College.
‘Ilima, Rm 102
Hours of Operation
Mon to Fri
8 am – 4 pm
Phone: (808) 734-9555
Fax: (808) 734-9896
Mon to Fri
8 am – 3:30 pm
FA Service Window – Diamond Head end of ‘Ilima 101
Admissions & Records Service Window – ‘Ewa end of ‘Ilima 102
Closed Weekends & State Holidays
‘Ilima, Rm 106
Phone: (808) 734-9524
Fax: (808) 734-9579
(please attention emails to: Kapi‘olani CC Business Office - Cashiering)
Priority Application Date: March 1
The UH System has partnered with Med+Proctor, a free service for the collection and verification of health immunization records for all 10 UH Campuses. To learn more about the UH immunization policy, please visit the Health Clearance website.
Kapi‘olani CC students, including UH faculty and staff enrolled as students, must comply with the following health clearance requirements to attend in-person classes. Do not bring, fax, or email any health clearance forms to Admissions. All documents must be uploaded to Med+Proctor.
- Tuberculosis (TB) Clearance
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)*
- Tetanus-diphtheria-pertussis (Tdap)
- Varicella (Chickenpox)*
*Titers are NO longer acceptable for proof of immunity.
Medical & Religious Exemptions
All medical and religious exemption documents must be uploaded through Med+Proctor.
- Persons claiming a religious exemption to immunization requirements must sign the following form Religious Exemption Form for Immunizations (pdf). There are NO religious exemptions to Tuberculosis clearance requirements.
- Persons claiming a medical exemption to immunization requirements must have their physician sign the Medical Exemption Form (pdf).
- Those enrolled in Fully Online Programs are exempt from submitting Health Clearances. Please note, if you wish to participate in on-campus employment and or activities, you must submit Health Clearances to be cleared to do so.
Where to Get Immunizations
If you are missing immunizations, please visit one of the following:
- University Health Services
- TB Clinic at Lanakila Health Center
- Your primary health care provider
- Some pharmacies
Questions? Please contact Med+Proctor between 8am – 5pm (CST) Monday through Friday via LiveChat services or reach a representative by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For other questions, please contact us at email@example.com.