‘Ilima, Rm 102
Phone: (808) 734-9555
Fax: (808) 734-9896
Hours of Operation
Mon to Fri
8 am – 4 pm
Closed Weekends & State Holidays
‘Ilima, Rm 106
Phone: (808) 734-9524
Fax: (808) 734-9579
(please attention emails to: Kapi‘olani CC Business Office - Cashiering)
Priority Application Date: March 1
File Your FAFSA now
Use the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form to apply for financial aid for both the 2023-24 & 2022-23 years:
- 2023-24 FAFSA is for enrollment starting Fall 2023 – Spring 2024
- 2022-23 FAFSA is for the current year Fall 2022 through Summer 2023
Kapiʻolani Community College Financial Aid
Take some time to browse the online resources. Our staff is here to help you through the entire process.
Please note that when a student enters college at any age, due to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), most information can only be disclosed to the student unless an Authorization of Disclosure form is completed.
- We encourage students to contact our office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please submit documents using UH File Drop https://www.hawaii.edu/filedrop/ or via fax at (808) 734-9896.
- We also have a dropbox located on campus at the Kekaulike Center in ʻIlima 102.
- We are still available via phone at (808) 734-9537 during our office hours. Note: Due to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, we are only able to answer general questions over the phone.
Letters, forms, and other documents may be mailed to our office. Include your full name, UH ID number, and signature. Address all submissions to this office as follows:
Kekaulike Center – Financial Aid Office; ʻIlima 102
4303 Diamond Head Road
Honolulu, HI 96816
Were you selected for Verification? We are partnering with ProEd to obtain all documentation for verification using DocuSign. What does this mean? No more paper forms! You will receive an email from email@example.com with instructions.
- All communication will be sent to your UH email if available. You should check your UH Email at least once a week.
- There may be additional steps or more information may be needed after documents are reviewed. Only after all steps are completed will students be awarded financial aid.
- Financial Aid FAQs