Transcript Request

Official Transcripts Kekaulike Information & Service Center (KISC – Admissions & Records) provides official transcripts reflecting coursework and grades for all credit courses taken at the University of Hawai‘i Kapi‘olani Community College (KCC). For courses taken at another UH campus, a transcript request must be placed at that UH campus. Current students can view and print their academic record in MyUH via STAR.

Financial obligation at any UH campus must be cleared before a transcript request can be processed. Currently enrolled students can view their holds by logging onto MyUH and selecting View Holds.

Processing and Transcript Fee

  • Standard Processing: $5.00 per copy, processed within seven (7) business days of receipt of request and payment. Processing time does not include mail/delivery time.
  • Rush Processing: $15.00 per copy, processed within 24 business hours of receipt and payment. Processing time does not include mail/delivery time.

Ordering a Transcript

  • We DO NOT accept fax or email requests. You must request your official KCC transcripts by one of the following ordering methods: Mail or Online.
  • Mail Ordering: Complete this Transcript Request Form (pdf) and mail it to KISC with payment by check or money order. Make check payable to the University of Hawaii. Do not send cash via mail.
  • Online Ordering: For an additional $2.50 processing fee, order your transcript online through National Student Clearinghouse. Payment is only by debit/credit card (must have a valid email address).

Additional Information

  • Due to COVID-19, our office is currently closed to the public. Student pick-up of transcripts has been suspended until further notice.
  • All transcripts released directly to the student are stamped “Issued to Student” in a sealed envelope.
  • Hold-for-Grades transcripts are normally sent out within 2 weeks of semester grades being posted.
  • Hold-for-Degree transcripts are processed once degree has been conferred, generally 6-8 weeks after semester ends.
  • Transcripts Prior to the Mid-1980’s – Transcript requests with enrollment dates between 1946 to the mid-1980’s will take much longer than usual due to the limited access to our storage facility. No RUSH requests will be accepted for these requests. Please allow for 2-3 weeks response/processing time. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Only for Current Students: You can obtain an unofficial transcript yourself through MyUH. Follow these steps:

  1. Log in to MyUH using your UH ID and password
  2. Click on the “STAR Degree Check/View Transcript” link
  3. Click on the “Transcripts” tab
  4. Select how you would like your transcript to be organized. A new window will open with your transcript, which you can then print or save as PDF.



If you are part of ‘Ohana program, you can access transcripts directly from STAR (https:/ To enroll in the ‘Ohana online services, go to

Kapi‘olani Community College x