Office of Student Activities
- Office of Student Activities is your connection to the Board of Student Activities (BOSA), the Student Congress, the events calendar and a host of resources and services for the KCC student.
- Bookstore is the place to find everything you need to take on your course-load fully prepared and ready to succeed!
Food & Dining
- Food & Dining shows you the way to experience the broad range of dining experiences on campus. Take-out to sit-down, fast to fine…your order is up!
New & Events
- The Board of Student Publications (BOSP) publishes student works in print and online, including the Kapi‘oNews.
- Our faculty-curated News & Events bulletin includes news submissions direct from our Faculty and Staff. Get the news about the who, what, why, when and where you’ve gotta be to make the most of your KCC experience!
- Library The KCC Library and Learning Resources center is an amazing key to opening your education to the world. Find the information you need and explore the depths of knowledge in this digital age.
- The Study Hub @ Lama Library provides support for math and writing from Student Mentors and Faculty Volunteers. Study Hub support is available during Library hours. Check schedule at http://bit.ly/thestudyhub for more details.
Come study with us!
- Performing Arts add music to life and lift your imagination off the screen and in the flesh. This is where to find out what shows and events you can see on campus.
- The Koa Gallery is dedicated to showing the best of Hawai‘i’s contemporary and fine arts masters.
- Chancellor’s Newsletter delivers news, announcements and developments from the administration of the Kapi‘olani Community College.
- Housing will help you find a place to go home to. Whether you’re looking for a studio, apartment, single or shared…take a look!
U.S. Passport Office
Campus Service Directory