The Student Parents Program (SPP) supports student parents at Kapi‘olani Community College in pursuing their educational, family, and life goals.
- Counselors: Cathy Wehrman and Brooke Conway
- Location: ‘Iliahi 201
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 808-734-9504
Counselors are available to:
- Explore career pathways and educational programs here at Kapi‘olani Community College
- Assist you through the financial aid process and provide you with scholarship information
- Refer you to services on campus and in the community, such as child care, academic advising, tutoring, and mental health and wellness services
- Help you successfully balance academic, work, and family obligations
- Connect you to tools and resources intended to help you stay in school and earn your degree or certificate
- Family-friendly office space for student parents and their families
- Career and personal counseling
- SPP information sessions
- Child care information and resources
- Financial aid and scholarship* information and assistance
- Community referrals and resources
- SPP & community updates, information and events relevant for student parents and families
- Social media group
- Computer and printer use
- Workshops, presentations, or discussions that aim to help you balance your school, work and family life
*For certain services, such as scholarship eligibility, the program will consider FAFSA information, financial need and GPA
You are eligible for services, if you are:
- A KCC student with KCC designated as your home campus
- A student parenting a minor child or children (under the age of 18)
Join the Student Parent Program!
Register for an information session where you will meet the counselors for the program and learn more about our support services. After you submit the form, you’ll be contacted to confirm your appointment.
You can also call or email us to schedule an appointment.
Room: ‘Iliahi 201