Native Hawaiian Students
- Kapo’oloku Program for Native Hawaiian Student Success exists to ensure that Kapi‘olani Community College programs and services are equitable for students of Hawaiian ancestry.
- Kūlia ma Kapi‘olani is a Native Hawaiian Career & Technical Education project sponsored by ALU LIKE, INC. and funded through a grant from the U.S. Department of Education.
- Lunalilo Scholars provides opportunities for students who have not considered higher education as a viable alternative because of financial or other barriers limiting college access.
- Māla Māunuunu provides a variety of learning opportunities for KCC students, faculty/staff, and the neighboring community.
- AA Hawaiian Studies provides curricula that focus on Hawaiian culture and knowledge.
Counselors & Advising
- Counselors work with students to help them find the best path to reach your goals.
- The First-Year Experience (FYE) is the entry point for KCC students who are attending college for the first time.
- The Kuilei Outreach Program contains information and resources specifically designed to help you transition form high school to KCC.
- Maida Kamber Center has a counseling team available to help students with Career Exploration, Transfer & Graduation Services.
- TRIO assists students to graduate and/or graduate and transfer to a baccalaureate educational institution within four years.
- The Employment Prep Center provides students and alumni of Kapi‘olani Community College career preparation and employment services.
Registration & Placement
- Registration to KCC can be an intimidating process. Let us try to demystify the process — register for classes, check your grades, receiving transcripts, etc.
- Testing Center. COMPASS Placement Tests. Language Placement Tests. Test Proctoring Services. ATI TEAS.
- UH Password Reset. Instructions if you need to change your UH Password.
- Study Abroad KCC is proud to offer University of Hawai‘i students the opportunity to grow in personal development and academic excellence through immersion into foreign cultures throughout the world.
Health & Safety
- Health & Safety connects you to Safety & Security, Health Services and Health Insurance Plans
- Technology Here you will find a map of KCC computer labs, how to connect to campus Wi-Fi, as well as online tools and support links.
- Laulima Student Training Links will get you started with online tips on how to use the many tools provided across the UH System.
- Distance Learning. KCC provides students an opportunity to access higher education courses and programs via distance learning technologies at anytime, from anywhere.
- Cybersecurity Center. Kapi‘olani Community College has developed this center to publicize different cybersecurity related programs and resources available to students and faculty.
Graduation & Commencement
- Graduation & Commencement is the launchpad to a whole new chapter in your life. This is the place to learn what to do to prepare yourself for graduation at KCC.
Children & Family
- Alani Children’s Center provides early childhood care and education for children of the campus community.
- Single Parent & Displaced Homemakers Program The Single Parents and Displaced Homemakers program provides support and services to single parents or displaced homemakers to help them gain marketable skills that will lead to economic self-sufficiency.