Native Hawaiian Students
- Kapo‘oloku Program for Native Hawaiian Student Success exists to ensure that Kapi‘olani Community College programs and services are equitable for students of Hawaiian ancestry.
- Kūlia ma Kapi‘olani is a Native Hawaiian Career & Technical Education project sponsored by ALU LIKE, INC. and funded through a grant from the U.S. Department of Education.
- Lunalilo Scholars provides opportunities for students who have not considered higher education as a viable alternative because of financial or other barriers limiting college access.
- Māla Māunuunu provides a variety of learning opportunities for KCC students, faculty/staff, and the neighboring community.
- AA Hawaiian Studies provides curricula that focus on Hawaiian culture and knowledge.
Counselors & Advising
- Counselors work with students to help them find the best path to reach your goals.
- The First-Year Experience (FYE) is the entry point for KCC students who are attending college for the first time.
- The Kuilei Outreach Program contains information and resources specifically designed to help you transition form high school to KCC.
- Maida Kamber Center has a counseling team available to help students with Career Exploration, Transfer & Graduation Services.
- TRIO assists students to graduate and/or graduate and transfer to a baccalaureate educational institution within four years.
- The Employment Prep Center provides students and alumni of Kapi‘olani Community College career preparation and employment services.
Registration & Placement
- Registration to KCC can be an intimidating process. Let us try to demystify the process — register for classes, check your grades, receiving transcripts, etc.
- Testing Center. ACCUPLACER Placement Tests. Language Placement Tests. Test Proctoring Services. ATI TEAS.
- UH Password Reset. Instructions if you need to change your UH Password.
- Study Abroad KCC is proud to offer University of Hawai‘i students the opportunity to grow in personal development and academic excellence through immersion into foreign cultures throughout the world.
Health & Safety
- Technology Here you will find a map of KCC computer labs, how to connect to campus Wi-Fi, as well as online tools and support links.
- Laulima Student Training Links will get you started with online tips on how to use the many tools provided across the UH System.
- Distance Learning. KCC provides students an opportunity to access higher education courses and programs via distance learning technologies at anytime, from anywhere.
- Cybersecurity Center. Kapi‘olani Community College has developed this center to publicize different cybersecurity related programs and resources available to students and faculty.
Graduation & Commencement
- Graduation & Commencement is the launchpad to a whole new chapter in your life. This is the place to learn what to do to prepare yourself for graduation at KCC.
Children & Family
- Alani Children’s Center provides early childhood care and education for children of the campus community.
- Student Parents Program provides support and services to single parents or displaced homemakers to help them gain marketable skills that will lead to economic self-sufficiency.